Cornell Media Relations is the university’s representative to local, regional, national and international media organizations. Part of University Relations, Media Relations works across the university to connect faculty experts and thought leaders with print, broadcast and digital media.
Our office is responsible for:
- Issuing press releases, tip sheets, and media advisories.
- Arranging and facilitating media coverage of Cornell.
- Promoting Cornell experts to the media.
- Assisting members of the Cornell community in their interactions with the media.
- Highlighting Cornell’s news coverage through the Cornell News Wrap.
- Facilitating media interviews through our division’s broadcast studio.
- Providing media training.
Learn more about the members of our team.
Check out our latest featured video: On Jan. 30, Cornell University announced an initiative to create a new College of Business that would encompass the university’s three accredited business schools. In the following weeks, we interviewed faculty and students from the three schools to understand their concerns and to identify opportunities as the new college is defined by Cornell leadership, faculty, students, staff, and alumni.
Johnson faculty member Vishal Gaur shares how to create a high-touch business program
To find more information about the College of Business, click here.