The Cornell Media Relations office is the university’s representative to local, regional, national and international media organizations. The Media Relations Office staff works closely with other University Communications offices and reports to the Vice President for University Communications.
Our office is responsible for:
- Issuing press releases, tip sheets, and media advisories.
- Arranging and facilitating media coverage of Cornell.
- Promoting Cornell experts to the media.
- Assisting members of the Cornell community in their interactions with the media.
- Reporting Cornell’s news coverage through the Cornell News Wrap.
Learn more about the members of our office.
Check out our latest featured video: Soft robot squirms over fire, ice, and withstands crushing force
More info: mediarelations.cornell.edu/?p=1917