Cornell Media Relations is the university’s representative to local, regional, national and international media organizations. Part of University Relations, Media Relations works across the university to connect faculty experts and thought leaders with print, broadcast and digital media.
Our office is responsible for:
- Creating and distributing press releases, tip sheets, and media advisories.
- Assisting journalists looking for faculty voices, and promoting our experts.
- Facilitating media coverage of Cornell, including media visits to campus.
- Providing media training and assistance when engaging with the media.
- Facilitating media interviews through our audio and video broadcast studios.
Learn more about the members of our team.
Check out our latest featured video: Matt Hall associate professor of policy analysis and management explains his new research that suggests deportation of undocumented Latinos results in higher rates of foreclosure.
To find more information about this story, click here.